Friday, July 4, 2014

Lilac Wine





It's no surprise to anybody who knows me that in spring I tend to gravitate towards pastel colours. Part of the beauty of these soft hues is that you can pair it with both dark and light colours. Wearing white pants is honestly a big step for me as white pants typically lead to a wider and shorter silhouette. After a few trials and errors, I've noticed that by cuffing the pants (just above the ankles) and making sure they're of a slimmer fit lessens the chance of it cutting you a few inches short.

Normally I would pick a pair of brogues or oxfords for this outfit, but I think by wearing it with these suede slippers, it juxtaposes the look whilst staying dapper. Normal cotton slippers would be labelled too casual for this outfit but since it's made of suede, you can get away with it and be called fashion forward. Finish off the look with a pair of sunglasses of your choice and you'll be exerting an air of confidence at whatever event you need to attend that day.



Sunglasses: RayBan
Shirt: DKNY
Belt: ASOS
Pants: True Religion
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Watch: Tissot

No comments:

Post a Comment