Friday, July 4, 2014

Flamingo Paradise




Me and flamingos go back a long way. I've always been intrigued by how these birds manage to stay upright on one leg 24/7-whether they're sleeping or feeding. So when I laid eyes on these shorts, it was a no brainer that I had to buy them. The best thing is that these flamingos are against a navy backdrop. The last thing you want is a loud pattern against a bold colour.

Short sleeved shirts aren't usually my thing because I personally think it doesn't look flattering on me (you know how important it is to look like you have guns). However, since this shirt is made of a lighter material, rather than making it look boxy around your arms and shoulders, it almost molds around them, giving them a bit more shape. The selling point of the shirt is definitely the different types of material sewn together. My personal favourite is the cotton polo shirt neckline, giving it a preppy golfer look.

 
Shirt: HARE
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shorts: Browny
Shoes: Kurt Geiger

No comments:

Post a Comment