Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mirrored

 




The sports trend has been growing on me ever since I saw my friend rocking the look. For about 3 days a week, you would definitely catch me in sportswear. Who doesn't like to stay in their comfortable sports shorts all day long?

However, the 'sports chic' look is not just throwing on your gym gear and bolting out the door. It's being sport 'inspired'. For example, these 'athletic' shorts from HARE have the sports vibe, but you wouldn't necessarily run 10km on the treadmill in them.

I know. It shouldn't really be called sports chic if it's not practical. But at least it has shed a positive light on sportswear.

Since I was travelling when these photos were taken, I didn't have access to a wide selection of shoes. If I could go back in time, I would of worn my Nike Free Runners 5.0 with this look to play along with the athletic theme even more.



No comments:

Post a Comment