Sunday, August 17, 2014

Chasing Flowers

 




You'll definitely see me sporting a bold floral shirt everyday...To be honest, this has to be one of the boldest shirt that I own. Solid coloured shirts are something I feel the most confident and comfortable in. When I first saw this shirt, I was intrigued but weary about it until I tried it on. There's something about the soft printed flowers on a crisp white backdrop that makes it more wearable. I guess that's life in general; you just don't know whether something actually works until you give it a go.

To keep it clean and simple, I advise you to pair it with a pair of neutral chinos (short/long). You have so much going on at the top, you don't want more distractions from the bottom half of the body by wearing bold colours.

Just remember that opposites attract (well there are a few exceptions in life, but let's not get into that shall we?).



 Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shirt: French Connection United Kingdom
Shorts: ASOS
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Ted Baker



 



No comments:

Post a Comment