Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tainted White





As much as we love the sleek simplicity of an all-black outfit, its fellow counterpart has often been overshadowed.

It takes a man (or woman) of confidence to walk out the door in such an eye-catching ensemble, but it's worth it. There's just something ethereal about wearing head to toe white. I guess it's how crisp and clean it is to the eye. So guys, if you don't have the time to shave that morning then just throw on all the white clothing you have. You'll instantly look chic and fashion forward. Believe me, it works.

Who says you can't wear white after labour day? I believe there is no such thing as a 'fashion crime'. If you're confident then rock it.

This week's post is a preview to next week's outfit. I know I'm on the border line of cheating, but I promise that you'll love the outfit as much as I do.
 
Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: True Religion

No comments:

Post a Comment