Friday, June 6, 2014

Anchor Up




'Is that a mint shirt I see on you Alex?' Yes. Shocking isn't it? Mint is undeniably my favourite colour to wear all year round. Given that it's summer I can't think of a better excuse to not bust out those mint coloured clothing I have hiding in my wardrobe.

I personally don't think you can go wrong wearing a mint coloured shirt. Although it has previously been mostly exclusive to women, it's now a common sight on the spring and summer runways for men, much to the delight of mint lovers like me.

To bring out the colour of the shirt I decided to pair it up with these anchor printed shorts. To further play with the nautical theme and solidify the look, I wore my striped boat shoes.



 
Shirt: American Eagle
Shorts: Jack and Jones
Watch: Tissot
Shoes: ASOS
Sunglasses: RayBan

No comments:

Post a Comment